Congrats to our undefeated football, volleyball, and baseball teams!
Cheers to our Trojan teams, and check out the latest staff forms and tools.
Happy Friday-Last Day of August-Three Day Weekend,
- Opening Night Football W - Awesome atmosphere for opening night last Friday...let's get #2 W tonight at New Berlin...Go Trojans!
- Opening Week Volleyball Undefeated - Two great victories to open up the season...Go Lady Trojans and 1st year Coach White!
- MS Baseball Team Undefeated - Great season so far...way to go!
- Outer order contributes to inner calm. A messy coat closet or an overflowing in-basket is a trivial inconvenience, yet getting control of our stuff makes us feel more in control of our lives (and if that's an illusion, it's a helpful illusion).
- Your heart is the light in this world. Don't cover it with your mind.
- Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening it just stops you from enjoying the good.
Need to Know
- Reminders: Fall 2018 Maroa-Forsyth Education Foundation Grants - Attached are the forms you need to complete if you would like the Foundation to possibly fund a project for your classroom. The applications are due Wednesday, September 12th. School District Satisfaction Survey for Staff - You need to have a voice on our future...so, please, please click on this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mtfstaff and fill out the staff satisfaction survey. The data from this survey will be analyzed by the strategic planning team to determine the future direction of our school district. Survey completion is due Friday, September 21st.
- Payroll Status Change Form - We have developed new the attached form. Our goal is to have these filled out with your information and to you by next Friday, Sept. 7th.
- Skyward "Printing Your Check Stub" and "Check Estimate Tool" - See attached help documents to easily print out your check stub or use the Check Estimate tool that enables you to manipulate different factors of your paycheck to see how pay type, tax, and benefit & deduction information impacts your net pay.
- Stipend Pay - We will continue our past practice this year of paying your stipend pay in each paycheck. There has been dialogue about paying those amounts just twice a year in December and May but more research needs to be conducted before possibly switching to that for the 2019-20 school year.
Enjoy the heck out of the Labor Day Weekend!
See you next month,