Find out how to submit requests for mini and major grants through the Maroa-Forsyth Foundation.
- No administration expenses will be allowed.
- Limit of major grant award is $10,000.
- No grant awards can supplant existing funding. (If the entity making the request is required to perform the service or purchase the equipment, the grant will not be funded.)
- Only Maroa-Forsyth School District staff may apply for these grants.
- Foundation grants can only be used to complete the objectives of the grant. If the actual cost is less than proposed, additional items cannot be substituted.
- Grant recipients will be required to submit updates, summaries, or statistics resulting from the award as designated by by the MF Foundation Board. Specific grant stipulations will be listed on the grant approval letter.
- Need and Project Rationale - Include a detailed description of the target population and describe the ways in which the proposed project will have a long-term effect on improving education of your targeted population.
- Program Plan - Provide a detailed description of the proposed project including the primary objectives and expected outcomes. This project must be completed by June 1st of the year following the award.
Where to Submit Applications
Applications for grants can be submitted via one of these options:
- Dropped off at the high school office (c/o Tina Horve)
- Mailed to Tina Horve
Maroa-Forsyth High School
610 West Washington
Maroa, IL 61756
- Submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org