Your commitment can help make the difference!
The Maroa Forsyth School District Foundation was established in 1997. The Maroa-Forsyth School District Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to enriching, enhancing and supporting the Maroa-Forsyth School District.
To keep pace with advances in technology and to maintain a progressive curriculum, the Maroa-Forsyth Schools need a reliable source of revenue seperate from the restricted, and often challenged, public funding.
Since inception over $130,000 has been invested in our children’s education at Maroa-Forsyth School District.
Our school district is truly fortunate to have families that have been and continue to be engaged in their children’s education which is an important reason our district does very well educationally.
- Over $75,000 in funding has been awarded to teachers within the district over the last five years to purchase the following:
- Provided $4,000 for new lab science equipment for the high school
- Provided $2,000 for additional computers for the special education classrooms
- Provided $2,400 to replace microscopes for the high school
- Provided $1,500 to sponsor a health fair for the grade school students
- Provided $9,000 over three years for additional library books
- Provided $6,400 for a new kiln for the art department
- Provided $2,500 for equipment for the new greenhouse at the high school
- And many other projects within school buildings