Your commitment can help make the difference!
The Maroa Forsyth School District Foundation was established in 1997. The Maroa-Forsyth School District Foundation is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to enriching, enhancing and supporting the Maroa-Forsyth School District.
To keep pace with advances in technology and to maintain a progressive curriculum, the Maroa-Forsyth Schools need a reliable source of revenue seperate from the restricted, and often challenged, public funding.
Since inception over $130,000 has been invested in our children’s education at Maroa-Forsyth School District.
Our school district is truly fortunate to have families that have been and continue to be engaged in their children’s education which is an important reason our district does very well educationally.
Mini & Major Grant Submission
The mission of the Maroa Forsyth School District Foundation shall be to enrich the lives of Maroa-Forsyth Students through enhanced educational opportunities.
Developing a strong financial base through endowment funds and gifts will make the critical difference between basic education and excellent education.
Due Date: The Foundation would like to engage grant applications at their next meeting Wednesday, September 15th, 2021.
So, at this time, all applications must be received by Wednesday, September 15th, 2021. Applications should be submitted to the Maroa Forsyth School District Unit 641 E. Shafer St., Forsyth, IL 62535 or to Kristopher.email@example.com.
Grant requester’s may be required to present the application in person.
- No administration expenses will be allowed.
- Limit of major grant award is $10,000.
- No grant awards can supplant existing funding. (If the entity making the request is required to perform the service or purchase the equipment, the grant will not be funded.)
- Only Maroa Forsyth School District staff may apply for these grants.
- Applicants must provide a single electronic copy of all grant documentation.
- Foundation grants can only be used to complete the objectives of the grant. If the actual cost is less than proposed, additional items cannot be substituted.
- Grant recipients will be required to submit a brief account, summary or statistics resulting from the project/award. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.
Need and Project Rationale: Include a detailed description of the target population and describe the ways in which the proposed project will have a long-term effect on improving education of your targeted population.
Program Plan: Provide a detailed description of the proposed project including the primary objectives and expected outcomes. This project must be completed by June 1st of the year following the award.