Hang in there with the weather in the coming days...we can do it. Light is at the end of the tunnel for sure.
It's been awhile since I've had an update, so it's good to share out again.
- HS Math Team are Regional Champs!
- HS National Honor Society Polar Plunge Drive for Special Olympics raises over $13,000 (wow)! (Have fun Brice!!)
- GS students raise $13,000 (wow) for the American Heart Association!
- Allie Robinson & Hallie Mitchell recognized/honored by the Sangamo Conference for Girls Basketball!
- MS Math Counts Team qualifies for State!
- Our own 5th Grader Arnau Kollura wins Macon County Spelling Bee...Arnau, and Middle School students Isabella Nilles, and Anika Jyothinagaram advance to the Regional competition...way to go!
- HS Bass Fishing Team hosts successful Bags Tournament to support Ian Tanzyus & Family!
- GS Family Literacy Night and Camp Read a Lot a huge success!
- March is "Music in Our Schools" Month...we are proud of all of our music programs...thanks to our teachers and students for everything you do music!
Need to Know
- Middle School Steering Committee Announced! Go to our website and fill out the easy on-line form or download the form from there to get involved...please pass the word...we need folks to serve on this committee...thanks.
- We will have some new positions for the 2019-20 school year: HS Assistant Principal/Athletic Director, GS Intervention Specialist Teacher, MS Educational Aide. We are also in the process of working with the Macon County Sheriff to possibly have a School Resource Officer (SRO) added to our school district.
Thoughts & Reflections
- Sometimes things have to fall apart before they fall into place.
- Forgiveness is seldom successful on the first try.
- You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith things will work out. Let it go a little & let life happen.
I hope you have an outstanding weekend...be safe with the weather.
With Maroa-Forsyth Trojan Pride,