Learn more about the strategic plan and the 5 Essentials Survey.
Happy Holidays to All!
Unbelievable, last Friday Update of 2018. Hope everyone is keeping balanced with the anticipation of Christmas and New Year's. Due to the time of year, this is short and sweet.
To everyone for an awesome 2018! Bring on 2019!!
- Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future.
- True love and loyal friends are two of the hardest things to find.
- We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. - JFK
Need to Know
- District Holiday Celebration - Hope to see you later on...a great opportunity to mix with staff from all the buildings and maybe even see some retirees!
- January 7, 2019 - Like, the last thing to be thinking about! However, in case you are wondering...we are all gathering at 8:00 AM at the HS for breakfast and a short program on our new strategic plan. We plan on being done 9:30ish. Then some teachers will stay for a 2nd presentation that will be put on by MPSED on Autism and how to de-escalate students who are emotionally at an irrational level. All special education teachers are to attend this workshop and others can attend...see your building principal for direction and for the agenda the rest of that day.
- 5 Essentials Survey - All school districts are required to make available the 5 Essentials Survey to all teachers. This survey is now live and closes on February 15, 2019. You can complete this whenever you want and/or during the January Institute Day or the half days. Here is the link: https://survey.5-essentials.org/illinois/survey/teacher/provisional. Filling out the survey is encouraged but not a requirement. On our website we also have the staff link as well as a separate links for students and parents
Have a Blessed Holiday Season...with Maroa-Forsyth Trojan Pride,