Please take this brief survey.
As you may be aware, we are planning for what a return to school this fall will look like for students and staff. We have several meetings set up in the coming weeks working with other school districts, our state associations, and our teaching staff to unpack the guidelines that were released on June 23 from the Illinois State Board of Education. The state mandates are as follows:
- Require use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including face coverings.
- Prohibit more than 50 individuals from gathering in one space.
- Require social distancing be observed, as much as possible.
- Require that schools conduct symptom screenings and temperature checks or require that individuals self-certify that they are free of symptoms before entering school buildings.
- Require an increase in school wide cleaning and disinfection.
We fully expect plans to evolve over time, but we need to hear from you NOW to help guide our planning to safely reopen schools this fall.
This survey will be open from July 1-10. Please submit a form for each of your school-age children.
Our goal is to open school in person and to communicate the Return-to-Learn Plan after the Board of Education approves the plan at their July 27, 2020 meeting.
Thank you in advance for taking this 3-minute survey.