Celebrating a great coach, undefeated teams, our scholar athlete of the week, and lots of rain!
Greetings to All on a Soggy Friday For Sure,
- Brenda Livingood Coaching Farewell - See pictures attached...a reminder how much we can all make a difference...thanks for being the role model for us Coach Livingood!
- Still Undefeated - Yes...Football and Volleyball going strong...we are all rooting for you tonight against Pittsfield at Home and tomorrow at the Clinton Tournament!
- Get Pink - Trojan Pink Game will be next Friday, September 14 due to the rain...game is on though tonight! Thanks to all involved for planning the special activities to honor our Cancer Survivors!
- GS Banana Crew - See attached pic...just another example of our staff dedication in action weathering the storm to greet our students.
- Scholar Athlete of the Week - Congrats to Reilly Fitzpatrick for earning this distinguished honor!
- The biggest mistake I have made in my life is letting people stay in my life far longer than they deserve.
- When the grass looks greener on the other side, start watering the grass you're standing on.
- Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love you.
Need to Know
- Payroll Status Change Form - As mentioned, your personalized form will be in your mailbox by the end of the day today. Only forms for all teachers in the Teacher's Association have been completed. Support staff verification forms will be completed by the end of the month. Please note on the form that the salary numbers listed are your direct salary and does not include the TRS benefit. That benefit number is listed on your pay stub. Under the "pay change" area, the degree boxes will only be marked if you made a lane change. In other words, if you did not make a change nothing is checked other than the "annual" box. You will see you have until September 24 to sign and return the form. Please make a copy for your records. Send an email to me and LeShelle if you think any information on the form is incorrect. If we do find that corrections are warranted, adjustments will be made by the October 15 payroll. Thank you for your understanding and patience with this process.
- YOU STILL HAVE TIME to complete Grant Forms and complete the Survey!
- Fall 2018 Maroa-Forsyth Education Foundation Grants - Attached are the forms you need to complete if you would like the Foundation to possibly fund a project for your classroom. The applications are due Wednesday, September 12th.
- School District Satisfaction Survey for Staff - You need to have a voice on our future...so, please, please click on this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mtfstaff and fill out the staff satisfaction survey. The data from this survey will be analyzed by the strategic planning team to determine the future direction of our school district. Survey completion is due Friday, September 21st.
With Maroa-Forsyth Trojan Pride,