Your financial gift to the Foundation can make a big difference in the quality of the education Maroa-Forsyth students receive.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to give to the Foundation:
- Make an outright cash gift
- Name the Foundation in your will
- Name the Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Donate real estate or other property
- Give a gift in someone else's name
- Give a gift as a memorial for someone
For more information on specific giving options, please contact the superintendent's office at 217-794-3488 or email the Foundation at MFFoundation@mfschools.net.
Thanks for your support!