Maroa-Forsyth High School Graduation
July 31, 2020 at 7:00
- Graduation will be held in the Maroa-Forsyth High School Gym.
- Each Class of 2020 graduate will be limited to 4 guests.
- Tickets will be provided to students at graduation practice on July 30th. Everyone must have a ticket to enter.
- Tickets will indicate an assigned seating area, as well as a specific entrance and exit area.
- There will be approximately 180 people sitting in the bleachers on both sides.
- Families may sit together but 6 feet of separation between families.
- Graduation will also be live streamed for those who can’t attend.
- At the conclusion of graduation, the students will go directly outside. All guests will exit through the same door they entered after students have exited. There will be no gathering of students and families inside of the school. We encourage families to leave the parking lot as soon as possible to avoid large gatherings.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Facemasks will be required upon entry into the school.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Temperature and symptoms checks will be conducted before entry. Anyone with a temperature at or above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter. We encourage everyone to take their temperatures before to help eliminate any issues.
- Diplomas placed on chairs for graduates, no shaking hands.
- Students are not allowed to use silly string to celebrate graduation.
- Doors will be open to help increase ventilation.
- Bleachers and chairs will be sanitized before and after the ceremony
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after the ceremony.
- Water fountains will be off limits but guest can bring a drink with them if needed.