Lunch for Remote Learning Students:
- Remote Learning students can still get lunches from the school. The cost of a school lunch is $2.75 and Free and Reduced status applies.
- Students/Parents need to sign up for lunches by e-mailing our food service coordinator Lisa Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 217-794-3463 ext. 1149.
- Lunches can be picked up at the High School (Door #10 in the back) or Grade School (Back Entrance) between 9:00 and 9:30 daily. If unable to pick up lunches, e-mail or call to arrange delivery (217-794-3463 ext. 1149).
- Lunch orders should be placed by Friday for the upcoming week.
- If the school is forced into Remote Learning for all, lunches will be available for anyone who needs them at the same price as listed above.
- Any student who needs lunch for Remote for All Wednesday's, should speak with a lunchroom employee by Tuesday morning to request lunch. Lunches will be sent home with any student who requests one on Tuesday.