Our vision is to build a better world one student at a time.
Maroa-Forsyth District Philosophy
The school district, in active partnership with parents and community, will promote excellence in a caring environment in which all students learn and grow. The partnership shall empower all students to develop a strong self-esteem and to become responsible learners and decision-makers. The school district is committed to developing and using a visionary and innovative curriculum and knowledgeable and dedicated staff.
Maroa-Forsyth Mission and Beliefs
- Mission - Cultivate a passion for learning by challenging all students to reach their unique potential
- Belief Statements - A passion for learning is cultivated when we:
- Establish a safe environment and respectful culture
- Nurture collaborative partnerships among home, school, and community
- Provide relevant, challenging, and engaging educational experiences
- Support highly skilled and dedicated staff
- Leverage our resources with innovation, responsibility, and effectiveness